When you invest in an irrigation system from National Capital Irrigation & Hydroseeding, we back it with an industry-leading warranty, and we include additional value with our included service.
Unless your contract specifies otherwise, your new sprinkler system carries the following warranties and service.
Your Five (5) Year Warranty on all system components covers:
- exterior materials in your system including pipe, clamps, fittings, sprinkler heads, and nozzles.
- electrical components including wire for valves and sensors, the controller and components.
- any defect in the system associated with workmanship.
One Year of Free Service & Maintenance
The first year of service of your new irrigation system is free unless specifically excluded in your quote. This free service includes the following:
• Winterization of the system at the close of the first season.
• Opening of the system the following season.
Your Five (5) Year Design Warranty
To demonstrate the confidence we have in our installed systems, we cover the design of the system for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. This warranty guarantees that your sprinkler system will properly water your lawn and garden areas which are outlined with the original installation. We will make any necessary changes to your system, free of charge, to ensure that there are no dry areas on the lawn, and that your garden is receiving sufficient water as outlined in your design.
This warranty covers the sprinkler design for the initial landscape plan. Any changes you make to your lawn and garden layouts are not covered by this warranty. Nor are issues arising from plant growth that affects system operation. We design our sprinkler systems to allow for moderate plant growth, and easy modification when required to maintain proper watering coverage.
This warranty does not cover replacement of any of the system components due to physical damage.
Physical damages include, but are not limited to:
- Damage from snow removal or property maintenance equipment (mowers, aerators, etc)
- Damage from power surges, lighting strikes, flooding
- Damage caused by overhead traffic such as vehicles driving over sprinkler heads
- Excavation, repairs or modification of any part of the system by others.
This warranty coverage applies to the original purchaser of the irrigation system, and applies while you have National Capital Irrigation & Hydroseeding Inc. consecutively maintain (open & close) your irrigation system each year of the warranty period. Included services (openings, closings, service calls) are non-transferable.